Strategy: Business Unit Strategy & Corporate Strategy
Development of Corporate Strategy, New Market Entry, Business Model Development, Growth Strategy, Commercial due Diligence of Potential Acquisitions/Dispositions, Long Range Planning, Re-organization of a Company’s Structure, Product Line Assessment of Services & Products, Setting of Policy & Strategy, and a General Business Appraisal of the company.
Marketing & Sales
Branding, New Product Development, Pricing, Overall Communication tooling (e.g., Advertising plan, Public Relations, Print media, Sales Promotion, Social Media), Sales & Channel Management, Conduct Market Research and Business Forecasting, Customer Satisfaction, Performance Measurement, People Management & Processes, Implement Sales Force Training, Organize Retail & Wholesale Outlets
Operations Management, General & Administrative Efficiency
Post-Merger Integration, Sales Force Effectiveness, Supply Chain Management, Private Equity Management, Assist in Process Improvement, Cost Reduction, Review of the Layout of a Production Department, Production Control, Productivity & Incentive Schemes, Address Quality Control Problems, and Management of Outsourcing projects such as IT, HR or finance.
Financial Consulting & Management Controls
Installing Budgetary Control Systems, Profit Planning or Capital & Revenue Budgeting, Office Reorganization & Administrative Arrangements.
Human Resources Management
Assist in Organizational Design, Organizational Restructuring, Talent & Rewards Management, Recruitment Advice, Advise on HR/Personnel Policy Making, Manpower Planning, Employee Enrichment, Job Evaluation & Employee Relations (Internal-Marketing).
Information Technology Consulting
Development of Technology Architecture, Technology Infrastructure, Complex Programming, Defining Information Needs, Provision of Software, Systems Analysis & Design, Computer Feasibility Studies, Implementing Computer Applications, Computer Hardware Evaluations.
Preparing for getting Funding and Investors.
Every Business Course is Different! Case Studies May Provide End-Products Such As…
- Marketing plans
- Digital marketing plans
- Full business plans
- Design of an advertising campaign
- Analysis of client business
- Market research
- Assistance with customer reach such as segmenting and targeting
- Idea generation
- Brand strategies
- Formulation of realistic suggestions to improve client performance
- Valuable insight that provides lasting improvement to the business
- Impact on the lives of individuals interested in entrepreneurship & small business
- Improved understanding of resources available to entrepreneurs & small businesses
- The formation of new relationships between the community, student-business consultants
- Positive word-of-mouth from our association and support of the Wells Fargo Center for Small Business & Entrepreneurship
To request consulting services, go to: WFCSBE. It’s easy!