Wells Fargo Center for Small Business & Entrepreneurship wants to extend a special thank you to all of the attendees at our 10th Year Anniversary Celebration and Fast Pitch Competition.
OUR SPECIAL THANKS GO OUT TO:
- Wells Fargo, our sponsors
- All of our deserving clients who shared their goals, challenges and business information in order to collaborate with CSUN students
- David Nazarian College of Business & Economics
- California State University, Northridge
- Faculty members Daniel DeGravel, Deborah Heisley, and Director Franck Vigneron
- Dean Kenneth Lord and his staff members
- The Office of University Advancement
- Undergraduate senior students who participated in consulting projects this academic year
The center could not exist without your support and participation!
THE WINNER OF THE FAST PITCH 2017 IS …
- Max Engoian, MBA Student
Author:Robin Yerian. Robin studies Marketing and Business Administration at California State University, Northridge. She has received an honorable mention for her secondary research regarding the millennial generation in association with the national American Marketing Association case competition for eBay in which she provided consumer insights. Robin is the student assistant responsible for managing client relationships, communications, and social media for the Wells Fargo Center for Small Business & Entrepreneurship at CSUN.